Monday, May 24, 2010

Sprucing Up the Flower Bed

Flower Beds Before...I shuffled around some of the stones on the top row and exposed some very elaborate ant tunnels. The ants were not pleased to have their home destroyed. I had a lot of good help. That is dirt on the camera lens. The dramatic AFTER photo. Ok, it's not so dramatic - the plants need to fill in a little. I planted nasturtium and sweet pea seeds, so maybe in another month or so the flower beds will start looking really good. I'm going to plant gladiolus along the back wall, they are already started in pots, but I still have to plant something in the center - maybe a bush of some sort.
The budding mechanic working on a plow. Enjoying the Play Yard - The kids have a play yard. Unfortunately, there is only grass in it right now. Soon there will be a play house, slide, sandbox, swings, etc. But today, all they get is an empty pot...
that they have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment